I provide a therapeutic space for premarital couples, high conflict couples, couples with communication problems, and couples having that same old fight again and again.
1) Premarital Counseling / preventative couples therapy
2) Couples caught in negative fighting patterns with communication challenges.
3) High Conflict Couples: You love each other, but drive each other crazy!
4) Co-founder of Couples-Boot-Camp, an interactive couples group with four to five couples that is fun and interactive. It is a combination of “class” and experiential / practicing of couples skills.
5) After couples are stabilized (learn how to be a stable loving empathic base for each other), I work with couples to work as a team to help each other heal their underlying personal work. Basically, I have found that doing individual work in the context of couples therapy can be more transformative and more quickly than individual therapy.
6) I am also trained in how to work with people that have PTSD from trauma with EMDR. And I also do individual depth therapy from a relational psychodynamic perspective.